sexta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2010

MY MESSAGE TO YOU MICHAEL JACKSON - MERRY CHRISTMAS - I LOVE YOU FOREVER

Hope is not the last to die, is the first that springs
when all seems lost.
So here I am alive and that hope, because there are moments that are worth a lifetime.
Michael want to know:
I wish you a happy Christmas to your children and your entire family
and where you are.
I'll scream for the whole world to hear

MERRY CHRISTMAS - I LOVE YOU FOREVER 




A Esperança não é a ultima que morre, é a primeira que nasce
quando tudo parece estar perdido.
Por isso estou aqui e vivo dessa esperança, pois ha momentos que valem por uma vida inteira.
Michael quero que saiba :
Desejo um feliz Natal a voce seus filhos e toda sua familia
e onde voce estiver .
vou gritar pro mundo todo ouvir

FELIZ NATAL - TE AMO PRA SEMPRE

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário